Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Celebrating My Sisters Life!


I can hardly believe that my little sister Emily turns 11 years old tomorrow.



My love for her is sooooo huge.

Can I brag about her for a little bit?

~She is probably the most loving, non-judgmental kids (let alone person) I met in my entire life.
~She lives life to the fullest.
~Her personality is vibrant and people are just drawn to her.
~She never leaves anyone out.
~She is soooo hospitable (anyone that walks in to my parents house and feel so loved)
~She has the best sense of humor.. seriously she makes me laugh sooo hard.
(and there is more, but I wont keep going)


When I still lived at home I got the privilege of sharing a bedroom with her. One evening I was laying in bed reading and she woke up.... this was our conversation (remember she was maybe 7 years old at the time)

Me: "Hey Baby girl, why are you awake!?
Em: "I dont know, I just cant stop thinking about my friends from school."
Me: "What do you mean?"
Em: "Well, they just dont seem to love God the same way as I do... and it makes me sad and worried about them."

COME ON!!

Not to mention that when she decided to follow Jesus at the young ripe ago of 5 or 6.....
(after she prayed telling God she wanted to live for him)
she said to my mom with tears running down her cheeks....

"Mom, I feel like a brand new kid"

She is such an amazing girl.

I am really excited to see what God has in-store for her and her life
I know his plans are big.
He is going to use her to touch so many people.

I pray that I am, and will continue to be an example of a Godly women to her.

I LOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Happy Birthday EMILY CLARE

1 comment:

thedif said...

I'm so happy for you, Dana!