Friday, November 27, 2009

Blessed

The older I get the more and more I appreciate my family.

Since my parents are divorced and I live in the town that they both grew up in (and where most of both sides of my family still lives) Holidays have always been so crazy. I have always felt the pressure to make sure that I spread my time evenly. I didn't want one side of my family to feel less important then the other side... however... In the back of my mind.... I would always be complaining.... Just wishing that both of my families weren't so close and so big and that I would for once experience what a "relaxing" or "normal" holiday was like.

The past few years my mind set has completely changed. For whatever reason God has blessed me with probably the most amazing family in the world. Both sides are huge, and fun and loving.... I wouldn't trade them for the world. Some people don't family at all and spend every holiday alone.... and here I am complaining about having to many family members? THAT'S CRAZY.

I am blessed beyond words.

No comments: