Friday, January 25, 2008

So last night my dads side of the family and I went to Medieval times.....




(clockwise starting back left, brother jimmy, dad, grandma, grandpa,
step mom, half sister Livy, some man, half brother Jack, me)

We went for my dads 43rd birthday. At 1st I was skeptical about going, but seriously it was a blast! As you walk in you all get a crown which assigns you to the knight that you will be cheering for. Then you sit down at long tables, eat dinner with your hands, drink, and watch knights battle. It was great! At one point all the knights got carnations to toss to a few lucky ladies in the the audience. I just so happen to be one.
I sat between my step mom and my sister. Sue (the step mom), and I had so much fun cheering and yelling as obnoxiously as we could for our Knight. At times Livy would get Embarrassed and push my arm down. That just made me want to do it more!

If you have ever considered going to Medieval times before, just do it! Its a lot of fun!



No comments: