Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Like Minds

I am coming to realize that the way I think/the way my mind works is rather odd.

At time when I try to express my self verbally, the people I am sharing with end up more confused then enlightened. So more often then not I keep most of my deeper thoughts to myself.

I do have one friend though that always seems to get me. I don't have to try to explain myself over and over again, he understand my abstract thoughts. I love it. Around him and I can throw up my verbal processing and he gets it. And with that, I feel blessed.

Not to change the subject but.....

I love my Missional Community. I love what God is doing among it, and I love the friendships I have gained because of it.
When I came back home after the summer I thought I would be coming back to the old normality's of the life I left. I had fear I fall back in to the complacent, disimpassioned person I had let myself become.
God knew better.
I have been overwhelmingly blessed with Gods love and community. The new people and friendships he has put in my life show how great his love is for me.

I am his daughter. I am his Beloved. I am His.

1 comment:

kmr said...

His... and mine.

Just wanted to clear that up.













on a different note... my word verification that I have to type in for this comment to be posted is "poopeehe." Nice.