Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snow Falling

Me time.

Its something that I so often forget to have.



These past 2 nights I have made fires in my fireplace and just "was". I was so deeply blessed by it. I journaled, read, prayed and just sat in silent. AMAZING.



God spoke to me a lot about who he was, and what he wants for me in this moment. I truely felt his love.



I also realized for me its NOT hard to love the poor but its hard for me to love the poor at heart. I really need God to give me the eyes to see them for who they are; His Children, his creations.



Something else God has been putting on my heart, is his creation. I know that I a lot of times take frograted what it is, and how we have a responsiblily to take care of it. We are destroing what he created with the cars we dive, the houses we heat, and the trash we throw out. How can I take responsibilty and care for this world!?


2 comments:

Phil said...

i would like to be the first to welcome you. welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! and a great first post. i think I want to make a fire tonight now.

Megs said...

welcome to blog world! mine is at http://mes9193.blogspot.com :D