Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mittens

This weekend my friend Kate and I took a trip to Holland Michigan to visit our friend Shauna.

I was just a lovely weekend. We laughed a lot. I like to laugh.

The 3 of us really enjoy speaking in British accents when we are together. We got lots of looks from people because they thought they were real. One man even wrote about in a journal he had. Funny huh?

Sunday on the drive home Kate and I stopped in a small Michigan town called Constantine. A dear friend of mine lives there, and since he kinda lives on the way home I told him we would stop for awhile.
His Grandpa told us to call him "bad Chucky". I really liked his grandpa.

We got caught in the snow strom on the way home. NO FUN! My friend only lives 2 hours away. The first hour went by fast, but the last 45 mins took us 3 hours. It was a stressful ride, but we made it home safe a sound.

Be Love.

No comments: