Thursday, February 14, 2008

Long Distance

I am 22 years old and still live with my parents.

The past week I have been house sitting for my aunt and uncle. They are in Arizona for 3 weeks. The other morning my 7 year old sister Bekah called me.
This is how the convo went:

Bekah: "Dana, you need to come home."
Dana: "why?"
Bekah: "Because I need you to do my hair for school."
Dana: "I'm sorry babe, I cant come home right now, but I will stop by in the next few days."
Bekah: "Ok, can you come on wednesday so you can come the 2nd grade musical?"
Dana: " Of course I wouldnt miss it for the world."

I love that girl sooo much.
On Wednesday I did go home, hung out with my family, and went to Bekahs Musical (which was 22 mins of singing and dancing)

After we got back home I told my sisters that I had to go and ask them for hugs and kisses. Bekah started to cry (which was really out of her character). She didnt realize that I had to go back and continue house sitting.

It kinda broke my heart.

I am moving out of the house in July. I Think its going to harder then I thought.

BE LOVE.

1 comment:

kmr said...

whoops. I had tears in my eyes reading that. What?? Shoot.

Let's have them over a lot.